Parents Left Behind, Inc - We take you under our wings when your child receives theirs.
RSS

Recent Posts

Losses and more losses...
We were discussed in an article in the Pioneer News
Wave 3 Listens
What reminds you of your child?
Wave3 Listens
powered by

My Blog

Losses and more losses...

Most of us know what it feels like to lose our child or children.  How many of you have lost your children then suffered the loss of someone else dear to you.  I lost my sons in 2006 and 3 wks ago I lost my mother who was my best friend.  When I lost my mother not only am I grieving for her but I am also re-grieving for my sons.  The loss of my mother has resurfaced so many emotions.  Has anyone else had this feeling?

46 Comments to Losses and more losses...:

Comments RSS
Ashley Dobson on Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:52 PM
Trisha, I know the pain must be so bad. I havent lost anyone else since Jayden but they have only gave my papaw a few days to live and have called in hosparus. Hes at 4 and 2 breaths a minute but seems to be getting better, but hosparus says thats what they do. They get better and then they go. I have been trying to prepare myself but its so hard. My papaw is the closet thing I have ever had to a father because my father was not around. Im not only losing my papaw but my "dad" too. The pain is so unreal but I have hope and reassurence that he going to be ok and not suffer anymore. He keeps telling us that he is seeing 5 angels and one is a little boy which is Jayden :) We asked him if the little boy was little, or walking he said hes alittle as the cats and hes not walking, hes floating. He sits beside him on the bed and floats around the bed and he keeps saying its ok. I dont want to go thru the lost of someone again especially someone this close. He hasnt even gone yet and the hurt is so bad watching him suffer. Hes out of his mind, he cant eat or drink and one minute he knows who you are and next he dont. I pray that god comforts you.

Trisha on Monday, May 02, 2011 10:12 AM
Ashley, I am so sorry about your grandpa. It is awful to have to watch someone go through that. I pray for comfort for you too.

JOSEPHINE PEREZ on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:52 PM
I AM HOPE MUMFORDS MOM I LOST MY GRANDBABY ITS DEVASTATING TO KNOW THAT I WASNT THERE WHEN HE PASSED AWAY BUT I SUPPORT MY DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW AND GRANDSONS FOR THEIR LOSS IT BROKE MY HEART WHEHEAVEN AND MY BABY BROTHER I NEVER GOT TO SEE SO N SHE TOLD ME ETHAN DIED IN HER ARMS BUT HE IS WITH MY PARENTS IN HEAVEN .I LOST A BBROTHER AT BIRTH I NEVER KNEW HIM HIS IS ANGEL PEREZ SO I FEEL F OR YOU ALL AND MY HOPE BUT GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS . JOSEPHINE PEREZ

Kenna Denia on Friday, August 26, 2016 2:24 PM
Hello I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your site and to wish you the best of luck with it in the coming years - Kenna Denia

sale Windows 8.1 Professional product key on Thursday, March 02, 2017 3:51 AM
winows 7 key , windows 10 activation youtube , windows 7 professional sp1 product key , visio premium 2010 product key free , get server 2013 r2 keys , free download the product key of genuine windows 7 64 bit , window7 key , get windows server 2016 keys discount , lQStul
windows 7 ult key sale online
buy office pro plus 2016 keys
cheap windows 10 pro keys for sale
windows server 2016 standard key and download
get office 2016 product keys online

Norton.com/setup on Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:11 AM
Very usefully Blog, This Blog is very helpful thanks for sharing and we are a company in UK providing you the right way to resolve your Norton.com/setup Antivirus issues.

Norton.com/Setup on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:47 AM
Norton.com/Setup have more information about how to obtain your software after buying Norton Security. We also provide information about all Norton product, Visit official Website: Norton.com/Setup or call our Install Norton Setup toll-free number 1-888-827-9060.

Lisa Darnell on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:22 PM
Trisha, i lost my mom may 25, 2010 and then lost my son Dec 4, 2010. I feel like i didnt have time to grieve for my mother i miss her so much but my thoughts are always about my Cody. Nothing compares to the loss of your child, i do think God took mom first because he knew she would not be able to handle losing Cody he was the youngest of the grandkids the baby of the bunch even though he was sixteen he still was the baby of the family. Im so sorry for your loss you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Trisha on Monday, May 02, 2011 10:14 AM
Thank you Lisa. It is so hard. The loss of my boys was so difficult. The emotions are still so raw. I just miss my mom so much. Im sure you do too. I hope that you are doing well :)

led lighting supplier on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:03 AM
By seeing the cost of your energy in real time, you’ll soon learn which appliances are pushing up your bills and you’ll instantly become more energy conscious

Pharmacy Supplier on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:17 AM
That's the very nice post you have shared with us. I really liked it. Please keep sharing more and more information.

http://bonus-2014.blogspot.com/ on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:42 AM
Very nice site

www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:13 PM
Can help the well-chosen selection resources. One of them might be fine ceramic tile When before you decide to have home planning and additionally are going to shop such a unit ought to know a few fundamental factors

bridal gowns on Friday, November 14, 2014 2:06 AM
Pretty good site I just stumbled upon your website and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your site posts Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you site again soon

Anonymous on Friday, December 05, 2014 10:51 AM
This does not necessarily mean they've already no other apply. we can make in the automated barnepige and finish residence chores

Chingly on Friday, December 05, 2014 3:52 PM
Quite a few inadequate in addition to working inadequate pupils seem to benefit this collegiate stage training as if their particular existence depended on it, in order that they tend to function somewhat tougher to own stage reputation. professayservice.com It help us to get on time and quality writing services.

adres on Monday, December 08, 2014 4:22 AM
we may accentuate the inner of the residence, dwelling or maybe business office wheresoever most people work Nice sturdy fences story is certainly accomplish affordable option

newsbloopers on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:27 PM
The bulbs are cooler so they are touchable, more durable, longer lasting.

term paper on Friday, January 16, 2015 7:10 PM
I wish people would write more about this as you have done. This is something that is very important and has been largely overlooked by the internet community.

wendler interlining on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:04 AM
Scientists have developed a nearly invisible coating that supercharges a fabric's ability to hold in heat, and it's hoped that the material could make clothes so warm that households could save hundreds of dollars on heating bills.

PCC interlining on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:13 AM
Estamos a punto de lanzar una nueva iniciativa desde TerceraInformacion.es, está vez desde otra red social, Flickr.

superior paper on Monday, April 20, 2015 9:11 AM
Hi,Trisha I sympathize with you. I felt such feelings when my great-grandmother died.If you need some superior papers you can just look at my website

professayservice.com on Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:39 AM
Losses are so disappointing. They bring suffering but hope to others.

keloid treatment on Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:20 AM
Losses are like nightmares and it's really hard to get over losses. When you lose someone nearest then it will be so much pain and depression.

meladerm on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:37 AM
losing a children is a very big thing for the parents, They have to be patients in the difficult time.

whois.uanic.name on Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:49 AM
Thanks!!!

Jared M. Warren on Friday, December 04, 2015 11:39 AM
Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working. I copy pasted it into another application and read the post.

fake chanel bags on Monday, April 04, 2016 5:11 AM
I lost my sons in 2006 and 3 wks ago I lost my mother who was my best friend.

remove tonsil stones on Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:17 AM
the tonsil stones harbor gross bacteria and cause more infections...

RICKI on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:39 AM
ITS GOOD

Arabic Translation California on Saturday, October 29, 2016 3:55 PM
As a learner I just want to hire new enthusiastic and very motivated teachers. Hey dude we need some fact for hiring new enthusiastic and very motivated teachers. This is also a good concept indeed.

BBM messenger for windows PC on Friday, November 25, 2016 12:40 AM
Blackberry Messenger is a social messaging app available on android & ios platforms.So without any delay let’s dig to download BBM for laptop.

Norton security on Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:53 AM
Check out our range of Norton antivirus and internet security for your home or office computer.

Android Training in Indore on Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:20 AM
Get Android training with Genesis Next Generation Engineers.

Washington Plumber on Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:34 AM
Outstanding information here! I really impressed to read the great article that you have created. I appreciate you for this great creation.

Internship in Indore on Friday, May 05, 2017 6:51 AM
Nice post. Keep updating us.

oakley sunglasses on Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:55 PM
Sunglasses, Goggles, Apparel, and More Available at the Oakley Official Website.

Office Setup - officecom/setup on Monday, June 12, 2017 11:58 AM
Office Setup To get started with your Microsoft Office Installation you must need valid product key code & visit http://www.Officecom-Setup.com and we can also help you with your entire process to setup office product online. More Info Call Now:1-844-777-7886.

Norton.com/setup on Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:12 AM

Visit this website on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 8:41 AM
Thanks for sharing, post with us.

Buy careprost online on Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:25 AM
Excellent Article.

norton.com/setup on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:36 AM
Norton.com/setup Online Help – Step by Step guide for Norton Setup, Download & complete installation online. We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Setup Norton product. norton.com/setup

Norton Setup Product Key on Saturday, November 11, 2017 7:06 AM
If you have any issue with Norton Antivirus call our Norton.com/setup toll-free number. Norton.com/Setup

norton.com/setup on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:07 AM

norton.com/setup on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:08 AM
Norton.com/setup Online Help – To enable this protection for your Windows or Mac PC, all you need to do is download, install and activate the Norton Setup. But, before you start with the downloading process, remember to uninstall the already installed security software or antivirus (if any) from your device. This is mandatory to avoid any software conflict issue. norton.com/setup

Office.com/setup on Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:30 AM
Office Setup 2007-Office.com/Setup Step-by-Step guide for office setup,Download & Complete installation Online if sometime you face any problem to activate and install Office.com/setup via contact us USA: 1-888-310-2451, UK: +44-800-090-3915.