Parents Left Behind, Inc - We take you under our wings when your child receives theirs.
RSS

Recent Posts

Losses and more losses...
We were discussed in an article in the Pioneer News
Wave 3 Listens
What reminds you of your child?
Wave3 Listens
powered by

My Blog

What reminds you of your child?

Just thought I would get a topic of conversation started.
What reminds you of your child?
What reminds me of my sons, Carter & Caleb, is two of something.  Whether its two birds, two butterflies, or two little ducks.  Its amazing how many things I notice now that come in twos.  Another thing that also reminds me of the boys is Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.  When I was in the hospital having the boys, my mother and father in law came to the hospital.  They had told me they were gonna run a few places and offered to bring back Cinnabon.  It was so good.  I havent had a cinnabon cinnamon roll since I was in the hospital.  I do however see commercials and hear others talk about them.  I always think of Carter & Caleb when Cinnabon comes up.
So what reminds you of your child?

41 Comments to What reminds you of your child?:

Comments RSS
Tracy Cash-Leonard on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 8:54 PM
What reminds me of my Jensen... Every time I see an Almond Joy Candy Bar I think of when she was in my Belly growing. I had to have Dark Chocolate and Coconut...Don't ask me why Coconut because I did not like it before.. I don't eat it now. I guess my little girl liked it.

Trisha on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:48 PM
I think its amazing how something so small can make us remember our children. I feel that it is a wonderful thing to be able to treasure such a memory. Thanks for sharing.

Leticia Galvez on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:13 PM
What reminds me of my daughter Esperanza mostly, baby Angel and Marisa is the emptiness in my heart, the void in my life, the sound of little ones crying but knowing it's not her but still straining to listen, touching my tummy still out of habit for comfort feeling for a child long gone. A song that I sang on the way to the hospital by Anne Murray," you are my sunshine." Almost every song truly,my husband and I used to listen to Creed, Babyface, and Wille Nelson, Angel Flying to close to the ground, Bob Marley, three little birds because I have lost three babies now... so many songs...we were estatic to be parents and it seems as though the memories of my children are everywhere. All the little bracelets and rings I had saved for them. The pink sand bucket and shovel I bought...Wal-Mart is sometimes still unbearable but now and then I find comfort sitting outside at night when it's quiet a little breeze comes and there she is..her smell..like for a moment she knew my heart called to her and she passed by with a kiss from the wind. I miss her so.

Trisha on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:50 PM
Those are great ways to preserve Esperanza's memory. I love when out of the blue something will appear to strike a memory. Almost like you feel like your child is sitting there with you. Thanks for sharing.

Terra Hicks on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:50 PM
What reminds me of my Phoenix is lots of different things. Butterflies flying in the sky, the sound of another child, the song "twinkle, twinkle little star(she loved to sing this song and make up her own versions of the song),nail polish(she loved to paint her nails. She would try to do this all by herself. Making a mess but always seeming proud that she had done it herself.), down to the insects on the ground. My Phoenix was at times this very girlie girl who would run around singing her made up versions of different songs, pretending that she was a beautiful princess and dancing around like a ballerina. Other times she was a tomboy who loved to play with dirt and bugs. She was my world and I miss her so much.

Julie Wigginton on Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:37 AM
What reminds me of Sammy is butterflies, every spring and summer this blue and black butterfly flys around me no matter where I am and we always says its little Sammy. Also seeing little boys around six or seven with glasses on, with Sammy being born at 24 weeks I'm sure he would have had to wear glasses also my husbands eyes are real bad and I think he would have taken after his Dad and had to wear glasses. There is this one song by Dimond Reo called "Your Gone" and that really reminds me of Sammy. My husband is a firefighter and when I see kids getting excited seeing the fire trucks that also reminds me of Sammy. I know he would have been so proud to say his Daddy is a firefighter. There is a bunch of little things that make me think of him but I just named a few. I enjoyed reading everybodys post on what reminds them of their child. Thanks for sharing. Love, Julie

blog commenting on Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:28 AM

Placenta Encapsulation on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:21 AM
your blog is very good, the article and zoom. success always for his blog

sphygmomanometer LCD based manufacturers on Friday, June 28, 2013 2:14 AM
Thanks for the nice blog. Many thanks for making the sincere effort to explain this. I feel fairly strong about it and would like to read more.Thanks for sharing this blog.

Heating Pad Manufacturers on Friday, June 28, 2013 5:44 AM
Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.

Online Medical store on Friday, June 28, 2013 6:23 AM
I read your blog and I enjoyed very much.

foot massager for circulation on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:28 PM
Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

acuvibe foot massager on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:28 PM
You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something which I believe I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I'm taking a look ahead for your next post, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

led china on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:02 AM
There are a host of ways you can save money and precious energy in your home and you don’t have to stop at installing LED lighting. Now is the time to act

www.odbierzbonus.com on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:57 PM
Nice layout!

website on Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:29 PM
A beneficial physician understands precisely what they're undertaking rather than crash us Carpets estimated to be remarkable with extremely, classy lounges, in addition to bedrooms

sportwetten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:43 PM
Von Warte rechts bis the top mit der Ihrer Woche , youll wissen Unfaelle bis entscheidend Spieler das kann Auswirkungen auf wie Sie Vermutung . Muss man Wette weiteres 100 $ aus die 7 Tage 12 da die , wie die Chancen gegen im Gegensatz zu gegenueber der Streifen fort sind sogar groesser groesser?

site on Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:54 PM
In your kitchen, concluding get the job done ought to be put to use as a product towards considerably enhance the looks belonging to the room Regularly opt for sessions with the health care provider, get tricot, and in many cases show up at the main antenatal classes

strony www on Friday, October 10, 2014 2:51 AM
Nice solid containment system piece is merely not just a low-priced option further development of equip let yourself in all of forms of figures to induce an important daughter or son's mind

foot massage machine on Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:45 AM
Standing on your feet all day can be painful and tiring. Sometimes it can seem like your shoes weigh a ton, and each step you take is with difficulty. Supportive shoes and cushioned inserts can help relieve some of your foot pain, but often it is not enough.

bridal gowns on Friday, November 14, 2014 2:06 AM
Ive read just a few of the articles in your website now That Post is Stuffed with informative Thanks for that sort of sharing Hope u will again share with us

aussiewriter.com on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:41 AM
I've read some of the posts here, and I just don't know what to say. The feeling of lost that every one of you felt, I think there's just no words to describe it. I am so sorry for lost, I truly am.

great-term-paper.com on Monday, December 29, 2014 1:37 PM
Irrespective of how tricky your instructions are, our writers can still work wonders with your term paper. These experienced folks will always take things seriously and keep your instructions in the back of their minds at the time of looking for some info.

newsaroundtheworld on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:20 PM
Cree? products are driving improvements in applications such as general illumination, backlighting, electronic signs and signals, power suppliers and solar inverters.

strony internetowe on Friday, January 23, 2015 2:40 PM
It comprises of not simply modern day machines and appliances, but in addition instant furniture. The word wide web is full of assorted past record for high quality inner surface creators, and additionally certainly

non woven interlining on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:03 AM
Unless you’re a 12-year-old boy, laundry isn’t a mysterious and complicated art, but according to studies by P&G FiberSCIENCE authorities, even experienced launderers make significant errors in the process.

freudenberg interlining on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:12 AM
The MemoryMirror can also help retailers gather shopper data by measuring and analyzing in-store behavior, according to an informational video, though that video also says that users control their information and can choose to be anonymous.

Sophie Patel on Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:43 AM
I read and liked this post and have also tagged you. All the best for future posts. I always enjoy reading your great articles. I am looking forward to read some more. Thanks for this post.

essay papers for college on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:33 AM
All children are beautiful and so cute :)Thanks for this wonderful blog :)

Best-Custom-Essays on Friday, October 09, 2015 6:54 AM
Interesting topic fo rthe blog :)

mothercare on Monday, November 02, 2015 4:50 AM
child hood is the ever green and a peaceful memory where no one forgets.....

Baby care videos on Tuesday, November 03, 2015 4:10 AM
Its amazing how many things I notice now that come in twos. Another thing that also reminds me of the boys is Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.Interesting topic fo rthe blog :

Baby health care on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:00 AM
health care is necessary for better living style. i am happy to reach here and know great ideas.

Jayden Pratt on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:32 AM
And this I've been browsing in many internet sites along with We lastly found this below. Wonderful content. My business is consequently amazed. May in no way consider a really factor can be done by it... I'm sure you do have a excellent expertise especially while deals with this kind of subject matter.

Hrithik Rowson on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 3:05 AM
You actually make it show up really easy together with your presentation nevertheless I discover this subject to be truly something which In my opinion I would don't ever understand. This kind of seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am taking a look forward for your following post, I am going to attempt to obtain the dangle from it!

cheap fake handbags on Monday, April 04, 2016 5:12 AM

hotmail on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 8:24 AM
best site.. https://www.hotmailsignin-loginn.com/

new balance 996 mujer on Thursday, August 18, 2016 4:34 AM
What’s up, just wanted new balance 996 mujer to say, I loved this article.

www.applebabies.ca on Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:28 AM
The bassinet was composed so it could confront out or in towards the parent. He additionally rolled out auxiliary improvements to the carriage. Until then the hub did not permit every wheel to move independently, Richardson's outline permitted this, which expanded mobility of the carriages.

ray ban sunglasses on Sunday, May 07, 2017 10:52 PM
Just thought I would get a topic of conversation started.

great on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:42 AM