Parents Left Behind, Inc - We take you under our wings when your child receives theirs.
RSS

Recent Posts

Losses and more losses...
We were discussed in an article in the Pioneer News
Wave 3 Listens
What reminds you of your child?
Wave3 Listens
powered by

My Blog

Wave3 Listens

Just wanted to let everyone local to the Louisville, KY area know that Nikki and myself will be making an appearance on Wave3 Listens on Feb 16 around 10:30am.  We will discuss the Parents Left Behind, Inc organization.  If there is anything that you would suggest us talking about please let us know.

37 Comments to Wave3 Listens:

Comments RSS
Debbie Wagoner on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:22 AM
I would love to attend or hear from wave 3 listens that would be Incredible to talk about my Hero, My son and the dangers of drugs. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you Debbie Wagoner.

fake rolex daytona on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 9:41 PM
There are various check out models that supply the most beneficial choice of wristwatches intended for adult males.

rolex replica on Monday, July 01, 2013 4:23 AM
I am talking about intentional listening. This requires parents to fight the temptation to interrupt, correct and defend when your teen expresses themselves.

Rolex Replica on Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:59 AM
Eu am dreptul la miracole. Nu le caut. Doar le primesc.

rolex replica uk on Friday, September 06, 2013 2:35 AM
If you are trying to assess whetherReplica Breitling Aeromarine SuperOcean GMT or the genuine article then analysing the look of the caseback will help you greatly in your final decision. For example, often on many Breitling replicas which feature of the “turbine” design on the caseback

LED Lights Supplier on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:03 AM
If you plug your TV into the master socket, and your X-Box, DVD player and Freeview box into slave sockets, all these appliances will shut down when you turn your TV off.

Edmund on Saturday, November 09, 2013 9:06 PM
very representative place

www.odbierzbonus.com on Monday, March 03, 2014 12:18 PM
Nice layout!

livewetten on Sunday, April 27, 2014 6:54 AM
Arie Sport

buy ray bans on Sunday, August 10, 2014 10:03 PM
Heya i for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something again and aid others like you helped me.

site on Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:10 PM
In this situation, often the pure now which will insufficient lockers could place that will with the food prep, which performs as being a off room or space Choosing the actual decorating on to the ground quite often helpful to prefer something

strona internetowa on Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:09 PM
these a pair of sun and wind are generally practically inherente and using one Properly arranged cooking area, is definitely one in which we'll be able to devote their particular time to yourself and even really feel for ease

essay writing company on Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:12 AM
I love musical bands and go for enjoyment when I got free time in holidays to spent with my friends. Thanks for sharing this awesome article with me. Thanks for sharing this article with readers.

bridal gowns on Friday, November 14, 2014 2:06 AM
How much money can I make just holding up a cardboard sigh begging for money

newsaroundtheworld on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:20 PM
30 Telescoping Light Mast Equipped with Four 400 Watt LED Light Fixtures Released by Larson Electronics

Double Sided Fusible Woven Interlining on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:03 AM
According to a 2014 FiberSCIENCE study of 2,137 Americans, $550 worth of clothing is left hanging unworn in the average woman’s closet, and the deterioration of said clothing is one major contributor to the phenomenon.

Double Sided Fusible Woven Interlining on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:12 AM
Y como siempre buscando generar los contenidos del diario digital de una forma participativa con todos los que nos visitan.

site on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:45 AM
We are also handy hook varieties what is the right to hold a outfit, which unfortunately currently then instructions a selected ornamentation, typically about realistic take advantage of, located thereon

profil on Sunday, March 22, 2015 12:56 AM
There is actually fallible argument in comparison with the shots mainly because frame are also solutions: self-assembly, and employ the service of high quality to try many of the work

write my essya cheap on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 5:17 AM
It was good to know about the event. But yes I am too late to know about it.

thesisstatementservice.com on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:35 AM
Wow! Really good idea. I'm sure you gave this parents a lot of information. So pity that i can't visit this event.

Terrance Buse on Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:17 AM
One of the most reliable writing service in West Coast. http://eduaidguru.com/the-best-professional-dissertation-writing-service.html

review on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 9:04 AM
it is well

Rex on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:23 PM
miami heat replica jeersey nike elite nfl jerseys cheap wholesale nfl jerseys

Essay on Monday, July 04, 2016 12:47 AM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.

Wilks on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 7:54 PM
replica nba jerseys madе in china jerseys nba jerseys fⲟr sale cheap

www.hotmail.com on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 7:52 AM
best app.. https://ihotmailiniciarsesion.com/

Boerner on Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:06 PM
personalized mlb jersey nike elite jersey review

lucky patcher download on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:30 AM
Lucky patcher saves the user’s money by not allowing to spend it on free app purchases for the application.

Gmail Iniciar Sesión on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:19 AM
Thanks for sharing nice information with us.

Mussen on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:27 PM
cheap custom jerseys nfl whегe to buy official nfl jerseys

Hinojosa on Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:02 PM
Where to buy cheap new england patriots jerseys? Come here. http://charlottehornets.myblog.de/

Software Testing training in Indore on Friday, April 28, 2017 6:52 AM
Thanks for the post.

cheap christian louboutin on Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:54 PM
We will discuss the Parents Left Behind, Inc organization.

college paper writing on Monday, July 17, 2017 4:33 PM
This is a really good collection, a great resource for inspiration. Several are wonderful.

Lucky Patcher Android on Friday, September 29, 2017 6:19 AM
Lucky Patcher is an Application that gives you Real Control over the Permissions you give to the Apps installed on your Android.

vigrx on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 11:41 AM